Construction Renderings - Winter 2016
- Phase 3d – Proposed Main dock expansion and infill – Proposed construction of east half Winter 2016 completion March 1, 2016.
This is only a small representation of benefits of the above mentioned port infrastructure upgrade - Main Dock Expansion and Infill.
- Allow vessel to be discharged from numerous locations at one time greatly reducing ‘Vessel at Port Time’.
- Allow more efficient loading and unloading of materials requiring heavy lift operations.
- Allow under hook crane discharging from vessel to dock and sufficient area to store product during vessel discharge. For example, new steel products, beams, pipes, piles, etc.
- Barge mod 2- Proposed New Barge Roll on Roll off dock – Proposed construction winter 2016 completion March 1, 2016.
- Allow barge docking while larger vessel is at main dock, allowing 2 loading and or unloading operations to occur simultaneously.
- Allow barges to be loaded and unloaded via rolling on and off barge. For example, numerous Ccans can arrive on a barge, hooked to a truck and driven off barge.